Mushishi

I started watch anime when I was little. My parents bought me Ghibli DVDs back then. I was probably in elementary school at that time. Then I started reading manga when I was in fourth grade. I still remember the first manga I read was Clamp’s Cardcaptor Sakura. Clamp has already created a Clamp universe. And through their stories, I first learned that manga and comics are not only for kids. The Clamp universe is very complicated. Tsubasa : Reservoir Chronicle is an example. The characters in Tsubasa are from Clamp’s other manga, including Cardcaptor Sakura, xxxHOLiC, Chobits, X, etc. It’s interesting to see characters from different works come together with new identities, and have new adventures.
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle OST by tif2nya on SoundCloud - Hear ...
The other manga I really like is Mushishi by Yuki Urushibara. Mushishi is one of my favorite manga. I’ve watched Mushishi anime when I was in middle school. After that, I read Mushishi manga. It’s always a different experience between reading manga and watching anime. The genre of Mushishi is occult fiction. I’m always interested in occult fiction. If anyone asks me to recommend one manga of this genre, I would definitely recommend Mushishi. Mushishi is about the adventure of Ginko, who is the main character. The stories in Mushishi are separate. So it’s easy to pick up anywhere you want. The pace of the stories is really slow. Mushishi can always calm me down when I read it.
Is there an anime where the main character isn't a complete idiot ...

Comments

Popular Posts