Week 6: Underground Comics


For this week, I read several underground comics. Underground comics are new to me. I’ve never read such comics. Among the several comics I have read, I like Fat Freddy’s Cat the most. Compare to other comics, such as Tijuana Bibles and Tits and Clits, Fat Freddy’s Cat has less sexual content. Fat Freddy’s Cat reminds me of Garfield. Both comics are hilarious cat comics, while Fat Freddy’s Cat is for adults, and Garfield is for all ages. I can get most of the jokes in Fat Freddy’s Cat. It’s actually a very interesting comic. I love to watch funny cat videos in my spare time. And some plots in the comic are so true that make me laugh. It’s funny to see in one plot, the cat is trying to find some food in the garbage cans. Then a mouse shows up, although who says it used to be a squirrel until the hair on its tail fell out. The mouse really looks like Mickey Mouse but in an ugly version. It’s color, the iconic round ears, and shape on its face, are all almost exactly the same as Mickey Mouse. Overall, underground comics are interesting to me.

Comments

Popular Posts